Dr. Dipak Chudasama
“My diverse personal and educational background has allowed me to incorporate different styles in my approach to orthodontic treatment planning and brings out the best in my clinical skills. I believe in uniting people toward a common and positive goal, and in our office, that means making sure patients receive beautiful smiles they can be proud of.”
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore University, Karnataka, India
- Master of Science in Orthodontics – Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK
- Membership in Orthodontics - Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Orthodontic Graduate Program – Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics
- Executive MBA – Jacksonville University School of Business
Orthodontic technology is continually improving, and Dr. Chudasama believes in staying on the cutting edge of the latest advances and technology. As a member of the Editorial Advisory Board Orthodontic Products, he has a unique opportunity to work with other prominent private practitioners and academics to provide insight into the most up-to-date orthodontic trends. As a presenter at several national conferences, Dr. Chudasama has been able to share his interest and experience in completing trials on translucent archwire technology. He is also a former professor at Jacksonville University’s School of Orthodontics, where he has been honored twice as the Academic Professor of the Year. He also received the Excellence in Orthodontic Education Award by the Southern Association of Orthodontists in 2008.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Fellow, Roth Williams Advanced Orthodontic Education
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- European Orthodontic Society
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
In the Office
Dr. Chudasama is proud to partner with his patients to create aesthetically pleasing, healthy smiles that improve our patients’ confidence and happiness. Along with his motivated, highly trained staff, Dr. Chudasama believes in creating a warm, friendly, and compassionate environment. He strives to offer personalized service and tailors each plan to every patient’s unique orthodontic needs. His brand new office boasts the latest orthodontic gadgets and has plenty of fun and games to keep patients entertained while they wait.
Dr. Chudasama has lived all over the world. He was born in Kenya and is a former world-class cricketer. He even represented Kenya in the 1996 and 1999 World Cup! In addition to cricket, Dr. Chudasama has also played competitive table-tennis, competing in the 1980 tour in the Afro-Asian Latin American games in Tokyo and the first Seoul Open in South Korea, as well as in the 1982 Commonwealth Table-Tennis Championships in Bombay, India. He is now very happy to live in Dallas, where he spends his leisure time reading and enjoying music.